Family dentistry takes care of the dental needs of all the members of your family. You can schedule an appointment for your family with us at our dental clinic, and we will examine the dental health of each member. Family dentistry covers treatments ranging from dental check-ups and examinations, oral cancer screenings, teeth cleaning and whitening, X-rays, fluoride treatments, etc.
What are the Benefits of Family Dentistry?
- Dental anxiety is a big issue and many people, including senior citizens and kids, suffer from it. We ensure that no family member goes through such fear or anxiety. Besides giving sedation and anesthesia, we take other measures to keep them comfortable.
- Family dentistry is more convenient than opting for an individual dental service. You do not have to visit multiple dental clinics to undergo different treatments. Everything is carried out for all your family members under one roof.
- As family dentists, we understand your family dental history. Thus, we decide on the best treatment plan to treat your condition and provide you with long-term relief.
- Family dental services are more pocket-friendly than individual services.
- Family dental services also include preventive dental services. We perform procedures such as teeth cleaning, whitening and also conduct regular dental check-ups. Not only this, but we also guide every member of your family in terms of caring for their dental health.
- Family dental services also include emergency services. Thus, when something serious happens with any member of your family, such as knocked-out teeth, bleeding from the gums, etc., you may visit us immediately for treatment.
What to Expect from Family Dentistry?
We conduct a dental check-up on each member of your family to examine their dental health. It includes taking their X-rays to find out concerns like infection and cavities. We also perform a visual examination and oral cancer screening.
A dental cleaning includes the removal of plaque, tartar, and other build-ups from your teeth and gumline. The procedure involves scaling and root planing. Sometimes, we also pair dental cleanings with a fluoride treatment to strengthen your enamel and keep cavities at bay. Visit us every six months for this procedure.
People of all ages could develop cavities. We use dental fillings of a suitable material to fill the decayed teeth and restore their appearance and functionality.
Our family dental services also include orthodontic assessments and procedures like braces, Invisalign, and retainers to improve your tooth functionality.
To find out more about the dental services we offer at Primary Dental Clinic, Midland, TX, call (432) 570-7080 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit us at 4519 N Garfield St., Suite 16A, Midland, TX 79705.