Do you keep up with your dental appointments? Do you know, if you skip your dental appointment, you could be putting your teeth at risk of untreated cavities that lead to tooth loss and gum disease? Your dental visits are an essential part of keeping your smile healthy throughout your life.
Our dentist, Dr. Mark Hughen, understands everyone has a busy life. However, by neglecting your smile, you are putting yourself on the path to longer treatments or situations that could have otherwise been avoided. That is why, our team at Primary Dental Clinic in Midland, Texas, is happy to share with you information on the importance of remembering your dental visits.
Here are some facts to remember about why it’s important to keep your dental visits:
– Talk to your dentist about your various options for caring for your teeth and gums.
– If you have any tartar buildup on your teeth, your dentist will remove it with a small metal tool.
– If you have missed any areas in your mouth and plaque or residue is present, your dentist will help to clean it.
– In cases where your dentist requires a deeper analysis of the condition of your teeth, an x-ray may be advised.
– Dental sealants are often recommended for individuals who are at risk for tooth decay and cavities.
– If you should suffer any kind of dental damage or have an oral accident or injury, your dentist will talk to you about appropriate treatment options available to you.
As you can see, dental checkups are essential. If you need one or would like to schedule one for a family member, please call us today at 432-570-7080 to make an appointment. We are always happy to take your call and help you with your oral health in any way we can.